Thursday 29 November 2018

Asemic Writing - A Proposition

I am attempting to wind up an article I began a year ago on Asemic Writing - the enormous puzzle of it all. I am looking for definitions from Asemic writers which transcend what we KNOW about this writing form to what YOU know. It is an attempt to create a collective knowledge about this creative practice and it's practitioners.  If you would like to contact me, please leave your email in the comments, or get hold of me on the mighty FACEBOOK...  Collaboration is the only way I have come to gain my understanding about topics such as this.  All definitions will be acknowledged and the article distributed by email to the participants.
Thanking you in anticipation  :-)

X-WORDS came about as a result of thinking about this writing form.







No comments:

Post a Comment